If you want to unfollow an OnlyFans profile because you had enough of the content, then keep reading. We are about to show you how to unsubscribe and also how to delete your account. Both of these can be done in a few simple steps so it is really nothing complicated.
Maybe you just want to take a step back and save money. In that case, unsubscribing is a wise choice because those monthly billings by OnlyFans can really take a toll on your budget. Or maybe you are just not watching the creator anymore but you are still subscribed.
- Related: How to Unlock OnlyFans?
In any case, we are here to help with your situation. Now, let’s start with the subscription canceling process.
Easy way to Cancel OnlyFans subscription
Here are the steps you need to go through if you want to cancel any of your OnlyFans subscriptions:
- First, you need to open up OnlyFans in your browser and log in to OnlyFans with your credentials
- Use the search bar or open up the list of creators you are subscribed to, then choose the one you want to unsubscribe from
- There is an Auto-Renew option that basically keeps billing you every calendar month. Switching it off makes you unsubscribe from the creator
If you run into any issues along the way that make you unable to complete these steps, there is still hope for you. All you need to do is to contact the OnlyFans support by sending an email to [email protected]. Wait for a while and they are going to cancel the subscriptions you have pointed out in the email.
How to delete your OnlyFans account?
Deleting your OnlyFans account is just as simple as unsubscribing from a creator. You need to go through 3 simple steps and you are done with the platform once and for all. Fortunately, this is not one of those platforms that make it hard for you to leave.
Here are the steps you need to go through if you want to delete your OnlyFans account:
- Log in to your OnlyFans account and click Settings right away. On the next page, you will see the ‘Delete Account’ option that starts the process.
- Account deletion is made simple by OnlyFans, although they still don’t want you to delete your account by accident. This is why you need to type in the displayed captcha before you leave. This will also appear on the Settings page.
- There you go, now you have made it clear that you want to delete your account. Now you only need to wait for a confirmation email in order to finalize the process.
This is really one of the simple account deletion processes you can encounter online. It seems like OnlyFans is doing its best to respect the decisions of their creators and users as well.
How does OnlyFans appear on my statement?
Once you have successfully created your OnlyFans account, you can start browsing and checking out creators. However, before you subscribe to them, there is one thing you might want to be aware of. It is wise to check out how OnlyFans will appear on your credit card or bank statement once you subscribe.
This doesn’t look the same for everyone, as it really depends on where you have the bank account you have registered your account with. Here are a few examples as to how an OnlyFans credit card statement will look like:
- ONLY FANS UK
- ONLY FANS BIRMINGHAM
- ONLYFANS.COM GLASGOW
- ONLYFANSCOM +44
- ONLYFANS NON-STERLING TRANSACTION
- ONLYFANS.COM NON-STERLING TRANSACTION
Expect to see one of these statement formats after you have subscribed to a creator. As you can see, OnlyFans is a platform that has many ways to display this. Now that you are familiar with them, you at least know what to expect.
Can OnlyFans users see who subscribed or unsubscribed?
OnlyFans creators can only see numbers and user IDs. They can’t see exactly who subscribed to see their content. There are no names displayed that would reveal the identity of users viewing their photos or videos. The platform is all about privacy and anonymity, especially when it comes to the subscribers.
Of course, creators can take advantage of this as well if they want to. They don’t have to share their real identity to the public if they don’t want to. That’s why there are so many content creators that don’t show their face or at least use a stage name instead of their real one.
Moreover, OnlyFans cares a lot about keeping your personal information secret. Feel free to share it with them, as none of it will be revealed to people on the platform or third parties. As a fan, you get an ID, which then can be changed to a nickname.
You can change this at any time by going to Settings and then accessing your Privacy Settings.